Google+ American Jewish Convert: Learn Hebrew - Day 31 - Yom Shishi

Friday, January 31, 2014

Learn Hebrew - Day 31 - Yom Shishi

My learn Hebrew one month challenge is coming to a close! Here I am at day 31 of learning more Hebrew words and I will attempt to recite all 31 without forgetting any...even if I have to think more than a few seconds about it. So here it goes:
  1. shavu'a means week
  2. shanah means year
  3. luach shana means calendar
  4. hayom means today
  5. etmol means yesterday
  6. machar means tomorrow
  7. sha'a means hour
  8. sh'niyah means second
  9. dakah means minute
  10. sha'on means clock
  11. besha'a means o'clock
  12. asah means do
  13. yachol means can
  14. hish'tamesh means use
  15. hechin means make
  16. halach means go
  17. ba means come
  18. tzachak means laugh
  19. yefeyfe means beautiful
  20. mecho'ar means ugly
  21. ra means bad
  22. ra'a means see
  23. rahcok means far
  24. karov means near
  25. katan means small
  26. kal means easy
  27. kashe means difficult
  28. ta'im means delicious
  29. tsahara'im tovim means good afternoon
    and finally......I am drawing blank on the last word...........
  30. na'im meod means nice to meet you! 
Phew! I got through it! Sweet.

so my very last word for my one month challenge in January is yom sheni which means Monday.

This was so much easier than I thought!

I'll recap my 31 new words and phrases tomorrow on yom Shabbat!

No comments:

Post a Comment